Monday, November 03, 2008

M450: Gobsmacked!!!

I received an e-mail last week from a lecturer in the Department of Computing at the OU asking if I was interested in applying for one of the two places, in the form of bursaries, at the Computer Science 2008 conference in December.  This all sounded very interesting and I replied saying that I would be interested in attending.  Yet the part of the e-mail that really surprised me was...

...your name was put forward as a potential candidate by the M450 course team who were very impressed with quality of your undergraduate project work.

Considering how I felt about the project and what I had produced, I was really gobsmacked when reading the above comment.  Still I must not get me hopes up to high with regards to my final result for M450.  Only 39 more days until the results are supposed to be available.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Ian, that sounds very interesting...go for it!!

Unknown said...

wayhay, go for it Ian